Fisher, B.S. & J.I. Nasar, 1992, Fear of crime in relation to three exterior site features: prospect, refuge, and escape, in: Environment and Behavior, 24, 4
- Author : Fisher, B.S. & J.I. Nasar
- Year : 1992
- Journal/Series : Environment and Behavior
- Volume Number (ANNUAL: Counting Volumes of the Year shown above) : 4
- Volume Number (CONSECUTIVE: Counting all Volumes of this Journal ever published) : 24
- Pages : 35-65
- Abstract in English : This study suggests that fear of crime is highest in areas with refuges for potential offenders and low prospect and escape for potential victims.
- Comments/Notes : KEYWORDS: environmental psychology, safety, quality, planting design, landscape design. UTILITY: lecturers/teachers, academic research.