Stirling, L. & B. Churn, 2001, Shades of peace, in: Landscape Design, 299,
- Author : Stirling, L. & B. Churn
- Year : 2001
- Journal/Series : Landscape Design
- Volume Number (CONSECUTIVE: Counting all Volumes of this Journal ever published) : 299
- Pages : 19-21
- Abstract in English : A stimulating mix of sights and sounds, ease of access and appropriate security are essential ingredients for any landscape scheme, but their importance is heightened when designing for the elderly or to achieve a particular sense of peace.
- Comments/Notes : KEYWORDS: elderly, well-being, quality. UTILITY: lecturers/teachers, academic research, students of universities of professional education.