Herzog, T.R., 1984, A cognitive analysis of preference for field-and forest environments, in: Landscape Research, 9, 1
- Author : Herzog, T.R.
- Year : 1984
- Journal/Series : Landscape Research
- Volume Number (ANNUAL: Counting Volumes of the Year shown above) : 1
- Volume Number (CONSECUTIVE: Counting all Volumes of this Journal ever published) : 9
- Pages : 10-16
- Abstract in English : The purposes of this study were (1) to identify kinds of environmental or content categories that underlie preference and (2) to investigate predictor variables that help account for preference in natural environments: coherence, spaciousness, complexity, Mystery, texture, identifiability.
- Comments/Notes : KEYWORDS: environmental psychology, preference, trees, natural environments: coherence, spaciousness, complexity, mystery, texture, identifiability, quality, planting design. UTILITY: lecturers/teachers, academic research