- Area : 1,03
- GPS X : 16.343854100000044000
- GPS Y : 48.188071500000000000
- Implementation end : 2001
- Website : http://
- Project Status : Completed Project
- Ownership : Select Ownership...
- Accessibility : Select Accessability...
- Brief Description : A diagonal path connecting the underground railway station with a residential estate divides the park into two areas known as "kleine Freiheit" (Little Liberty) and "grosse Freiheit" (Great Liberty).
In the atea next to the residential buildings, the kleine Freiheit encompasses a playground for chikdren anf teenagers. The area is divided into sections by hedges that bear fruit and offer a place to play.
The grosse Freiheit consists of open grass areas that are structured using simole means: a grassy hollow for ball games and as an exercise, sunbathingm and meeting area; a raised area that divides up the space and acts as a lookout point; daises as res platforms in a sea of green (Lička, L.;
Grimm, K. (Hg.)
Zeitgenössische Landschaftsarchitektur in Österreich. Birkhäuser, Basel,
- Designer : koselička