A study of the capital costs of over thirty major parks throughout western Europe and the USA on a comparative basis, listing size, and capital costs on a comparative basis in order to permit more accurate initial cost estimation.
Initially begun as a study for CABE Space, to inform decision making for the London 2012 Olympics park on behalf of the Olympic Development Authority, this work has been extended and continued.
- Title Original : Capital costs of city parks
- Website : http:// n/a
- Project start : 2008
- Project end : 2018
- Contact Person : Robert Holden
- Funding Agency : CABE Space then University of Greenwich
- Project Partners : University of Greenwich
- Project structure : Individual research on an ongoing basis leading to publication, e.g. forthcoming Holden, R. and LIversedge, A.J. "Landscape Architecture as a Career" Laurence King, 2014, etc.