Kaplan, R., 1980, Citizen participation in the design and evaluation of a park, in: Environment and Behavior, 12, 4
- Author : Kaplan, R.
- Year : 1980
- Journal/Series : Environment and Behavior
- Volume Number (ANNUAL: Counting Volumes of the Year shown above) : 4
- Volume Number (CONSECUTIVE: Counting all Volumes of this Journal ever published) : 12
- Pages : 494-507
- Abstract in English : Post-design evaluations can be useful for two quite defferent pupposes. One of these involves the generic information that is gained – in other words, in terms of applicability to other settings at other times. The other is in terms of a better understanding of the existingfacility and its needs and omprovements. Related to this second area are the potential benefits of such a process to the participating community.
- Comments/Notes : KEYWORDS: participation, parks.UTILITY: lecturers/teachers, academic research.