Clifford, S., 1987, Common ground: promoting the value of local places, in: Landscape Research, 12, 1
- Author : Clifford, S.
- Year : 1987
- Journal/Series : Landscape Research
- Volume Number (ANNUAL: Counting Volumes of the Year shown above) : 1
- Volume Number (CONSECUTIVE: Counting all Volumes of this Journal ever published) : 12
- Pages : 2-4
- Abstract in English : The notion of community as the people in a particular place with consequent common interests is explored. It is believed that the brightest road forward – the one with the greatest potential for building a lasting, caring relationship with place: is one where people take more control over their own lives.
- Comments/Notes : KEYWORDS: participation, nature experience, residents. UTILITY: lecturers/teachers, academic research, students of universities of professional education