Herzog, T.R., E.J. Herbert, R. Kaplan & C.L. Crooks, 2000, Cultural and developmental comparisons of landscape perceptions and preference, in: Environment and Behavior, 32, 3
- Author : Herzog, T.R., E.J. Herbert, R. Kaplan & C.L. Crooks
- Year : 2000
- Journal/Series : Environment and Behavior
- Volume Number (ANNUAL: Counting Volumes of the Year shown above) : 3
- Volume Number (CONSECUTIVE: Counting all Volumes of this Journal ever published) : 32
- Pages : 323-346
- Abstract in English : Several Australian subgroups and American college students have been compared on their preferences for Australian nature landscapes. The difference in preference may be determind by cultural and evolutionary reasons.
- Comments/Notes : KEYWORDS: preference, cross-cultural differences. UTILITY: lecturers/teachers, academic research.