Shibata, S. & N. Suzuki, 2002, Effects of the foliage plant on task performance and mood, in: Journal of Environmental Psychology, 22,
- Author : Shibata, S. & N. Suzuki
- Year : 2002
- Journal/Series : Journal of Environmental Psychology
- Volume Number (CONSECUTIVE: Counting all Volumes of this Journal ever published) : 22
- Pages : 265-272
- Abstract in English : In this study the effect of leafy plants on people’s performance and mood. The authors also review other research of this item. The article suggests that the presence of indoor plants reduces stress and improves conditions for better performance, while plants in this study did not affect mood.
- Comments/Notes : KEYWORDS: environmental psychology, workplace, mood, task performance. UTILITY: lecturers/teachers, academic research, students of universities of professional education.