Kaplan, R., S. Kaplan & T. Brown, 1989, Environmental preference: a comparison of four domains of predictors, in: Environment and Behavior, 21, 3
- Author : Kaplan, R., S. Kaplan & T. Brown
- Year : 1989
- Journal/Series : Environment and Behavior
- Volume Number (ANNUAL: Counting Volumes of the Year shown above) : 3
- Volume Number (CONSECUTIVE: Counting all Volumes of this Journal ever published) : 21
- Pages : 509-530
- Abstract in English : This article examines four of variables to assess their relative merit in explainung environmental preference. Of the informational variables mystery was the only significant contributor. The perception-based variables were most powerful, with openness and smoothness partucularly useful predictors.
- Comments/Notes : KEYWORDS: environmental psychology, preference, mystery, quality. UTILITY: lecturers/teachers, academic research.