O’Connell, J. & T. Spurgeon, 1996, Gardens for all, in: Landscape Design, 249,
- Author : O'Connell, J. & T. Spurgeon
- Year : 1996
- Journal/Series : Landscape Design
- Volume Number (CONSECUTIVE: Counting all Volumes of this Journal ever published) : 249
- Pages : 29-32
- Contents in English : This article concerns garden design for people with visual impairment, and examine the criteria for designing successful gardens that everyone van enjoy.
- Comments/Notes : KEYWORDS: visual impairment, (blind people), garden design, planting design, accessibility, well-being, disability. UTILITY: lecturers/teachers, academic research, students of universities of professional education.