The project designed based on the area location, environmental characteristics, terrain and recreational needs of people who lives in district. <br>
- GPS X : 0.000000000000000000
- GPS Y : 0.000000000000000000
- Project end : 2003
- Implementation end : 2004
- Context : .
- Website : http://
- Project Status : Completed Project
- Client : Municipality of Ankara
- Ownership : Public
- Accessibility : Unrestricted areas
- Brief Description : Goksu Park is a public park in Ankara, Turkey. Goksu Park
is in Eryaman neighborhood of Etimesgut
which is district of Ankara. The park area is 50.8 ha (126 acres). It
was an unneglected lake up to 2003. In 2003, the lake was retrieved care by
Municipality of Ankara and Municipality of Etimesgut and the same year Goksu
Park was opened.
- Designer : .
- Location : Turkey, Ankara, lat : 39.992969000000000000 - lng : 32.649650000000065000 address : Göksu Mh., Göksu Park?, 06900 Ankara/Ankara Province, Turkey
- Project Name : Original : Goksu Park, Ankara, TR
- Type : Parks