Dannenmaier, M., 1995, Healing gardens, in: Landscape Architecture, 85, 1
- Author : Dannenmaier, M.
- Year : 1995
- Title English : Healing gardens
- Journal/Series : Landscape Architecture
- Volume Number (ANNUAL: Counting Volumes of the Year shown above) : 1
- Volume Number (CONSECUTIVE: Counting all Volumes of this Journal ever published) : 85
- Pages : 56-60
- Abstract in English : An essay on healing gardens. Landscape architects should to do more fore creating healing gardens.
- Comments/Notes : This article is one out 6 of this special issue on healing gardens and restorative landscapes (pages 56-79). KEYWORDS of the complete issue: healing gardens, landscape design, landscape architecture, nature, Alzheimer, Aids-patients, horticultural therapy, hospital gardens, restorative landscapes, children. UTILITY: lecturers/teachers, academic research, students of universities of professional education.