- Area : 0,38
- GPS X : 16.393066500000030000
- GPS Y : 48.165845600000000000
- Implementation end : 2007
- Website : http://
- Project Status : Completed Project
- Ownership : Select Ownership...
- Accessibility : Select Accessability...
- Brief Description : The open space in the new residential estate is divided up according to its allocation to individual lots. This particular site includes a crescent-shaped segment of land in the interior courtyard and the outdoor areas along the street.
The design of the front garden picks up on the height differential of almost four metres between the entry level and the pavement.
Facing the courtyard, the joint-use open spaces and private gardens are situated on the southern side of the building, primarliy on the roof of the underground park. The main emphasis here is on the optimal use of the space available. A slightly curved path separates the private gardens from the communal area. The infants's playground extends the available play area out into the open spaces of the neighbouring sites.
An 80 cm wide catwalk runs next to the path at sitting height, enclosing the equipment play areas located just above the path and thur incorporating the change in the height of the terrain (Lička, L.; Grimm, K. (Hg.) (2015): nextland Zeitgenössische Landschaftsarchitektur in Österreich. Birkhäuser, Basel, A42).
- Designer : koselička
- Location : Austria, Wien, lat : 48.165845600000000000 - lng : 16.393066500000030000 address : Moselgasse 20, 1100 Wien, Austria
- Project Name : Original : Moselgasse 20 Housing Project - Outdoor Area
- Type : Residential homes, Residential homes