Berg, L. van den & A. Wintjes, 2000, New ‘rural lifestyle estates’ in the Netherlands, in: Landscape and Urban Planning, 48,
- Author : Berg, L. van den & A. Wintjes
- Year : 2000
- Journal/Series : Landscape and Urban Planning
- Volume Number (CONSECUTIVE: Counting all Volumes of this Journal ever published) : 48
- Pages : 169-176
- Contents in English : Not all presently agricultural land in The Netherlands is required for sustainable agricultural production. Many parts of the former agricultural landscape are multi-used by many stakeholders. This paper explores a way to bring supply and demand concerning agricultural landscape together in a landscape wise manner.
- Comments/Notes : KEYWORDS: rural country, agricultural landscapes, multi-use, landscape quality, estates. UTILITY: lecturers/teachers, academic research, students of universities of professional education.