Nelson, T., T. Johnson, M. Strong & G. Rudakewich, 2001, Perception of tree canopy, in: Journal of Environmental Psychology, 21,
- Author : Nelson, T., T. Johnson, M. Strong & G. Rudakewich
- Year : 2001
- Journal/Series : Journal of Environmental Psychology
- Volume Number (CONSECUTIVE: Counting all Volumes of this Journal ever published) : 21
- Pages : 315-324
- Abstract in English : Deciduous tree canopy was investigated in relation top perception of fecundity and visual attractiveness. Trees with the strongest canopies have been assessed the most attractive.
- Comments/Notes : KEYWORDS: environmental psychology, trees, canopies, aesthetics, quality. UTILITY: lecturers/teachers, academic research, students of universities of professional education.