- Area : 1,769
- GPS X : 16.453496200000018000
- GPS Y : 48.233383200000000000
- Implementation end : 2012
- Website : http://
- Project Status : Completed Project
- Ownership : Select Ownership...
- Accessibility : Select Accessability...
- Brief Description : To the rear of the school, there is a large arena that is open to a wide variety of uses. It is coated with a two-tone blue EPDM rubber surface and is a distinctive feature of the school grounds. In addition to being the school's sports area, the arena also serves as an events space.
The reed garden, a wooden platform with reed beds, offers various spaces for open-air teaching and has integrated wooden recliners that are often used for relaxaction.
The dance studio with its large mirror wall provides a space for creative work such as personality training.
Furthermore, four differently equipped courtyards give students and teachers alike a place for some peace and quiet, relaxation, and learning (Lička, L.; Grimm, K. (Hg.) (2015): nextland Zeitgenössische Landschaftsarchitektur in Österreich. Birkhäuser, Basel, A21).
- Designer : idealice Landschaftsarchitektur
- Location : Austria, Wien, lat : 48.233383200000000000 - lng : 16.453496200000018000 address : Polgarstraße 24, 1220 Wien, Austria
- Project Name : Original : Polgarstrasse Business School
- Type : Schoolgrounds, Schoolgrounds