Leccese, M., 1994, Redefining the idea of play, in: Landscape Architecture, 94, 10
- Author : Leccese, M.
- Year : 1994
- Journal/Series : Landscape Architecture
- Volume Number (ANNUAL: Counting Volumes of the Year shown above) : 10
- Volume Number (CONSECUTIVE: Counting all Volumes of this Journal ever published) : 94
- Pages : 71-73
- Abstract in English : A report of a form dealing with the meaning of playing. There is no difference between play and learning. When an adult hears the world ‘play’ they think fun and frivolous. Much play is a painful experience because you’re learning who are in relationship to the world, a whole set of survival skills.
- Comments/Notes : KEYWORDS: children, play, playground. UTILITY: lecturers/teachers, academic research, students of universities of professional education.