Neuman, M., 2000, Regional design: recovering a great landscape architecture and urban planning tradition, in: Landscape and Urban Planning, 47, 3
- Author : Neuman, M.
- Year : 2000
- Journal/Series : Landscape and Urban Planning
- Volume Number (ANNUAL: Counting Volumes of the Year shown above) : 3
- Volume Number (CONSECUTIVE: Counting all Volumes of this Journal ever published) : 47
- Pages : 115-128
- Abstract in English : We are witnessing a rebirth of physical design, both in practice and the academy, spurred on by neo-traditional community planning and neo-urbanism. This article attributes the sources of contemporary regional design to this renaissance. It also traces its origins to classic regional planning, which has been professional activity for over a century
- Comments/Notes : KEYWORDS: planning, landscape design, urban planning, communities, regions. UTILITY: lecturers/teachers, academic research, students of universities of professional education.