Francis, M. & R. Lorenzo, 2002, Seven realms of children’s participation, in: Journal of Environmental Psychology, 22,
- Author : Francis, M. & R. Lorenzo
- Year : 2002
- Journal/Series : Journal of Environmental Psychology
- Volume Number (CONSECUTIVE: Counting all Volumes of this Journal ever published) : 22
- Pages : 157-169
- Abstract in English : The participation of children in city design has become increasingly popular and common. Many cities from Berkeley, California to Milan in Italy have involved children in city planning and design processes. Some cities have also implemented children’s ideas into plans and policies. This publication presents a historical and critical review of children’s participation in city planning and design.
- Comments/Notes : KEYWORDS: children, participation, design. UTILITY: lecturers/teachers, academic research, students of universities of professional education.