Sommer, R, F. Learey, J. Summit & M. Tirrell, 1994, Social benefits of resident involvement in tree planting: comparison with developer-planted trees, in: Journal of Arboriculture, , 6
- Author : Sommer, R, F. Learey, J. Summit & M. Tirrell
- Year : 1994
- Journal/Series : Journal of Arboriculture
- Volume Number (ANNUAL: Counting Volumes of the Year shown above) : 6
- Pages : 323-328
- Abstract in English : Residents who planted a yard as part of a community shade tree program were more satisfied with the outcome than residents of the same neighbourhood who had not been associated with the program. The findings may have implications for the national urban forestry
- Comments/Notes : KEYWORDS: urban forestry, participation, neighbourhoods, trees. UTILITY: lecturers/teachers, academic research, students of universities of professional education.