Project analysed development of sustainable recreation and tourism in urban and peri-urban region of Vilnius City – the capital of Lithuania. Based on analysis of existing mobility flows and citisens preferencies the network of cycling, pedestrian and water travel routes was planned to access urban and suburban landscapes of Vilnius City. The use of public trabsport was planned as a preference for long and medium range travels. Green pathways leading directly from residential areas to recreational landscapes was integrated with priorities of recreation system as to access points and areas of natural and cultural value.
- Title Original : Tvarus turizmas ir rekreacija – alternatyvaus mobilumo skatinimo būdas
- Website : www.iee-stream.com
- Notes : Metyhodology of the project was also applied in the other partner sites: Lisbon, Ghent, Gdynia, Bolsano, Varna and Lungau.
- Project start : 0000
- Project end : 0000
- Contact Person : Gintaras Stauskis
- Funding Agency : Intelligent Energy Europe IEE