Bolitzer, B. & N.R. Netusil, 2000, The impact of open spaces on property values in Portland, Oregon, in: Journal of Environmental Management, 59,
- Author : Bolitzer, B. & N.R. Netusil
- Year : 2000
- Journal/Series : Journal of Environmental Management
- Volume Number (CONSECUTIVE: Counting all Volumes of this Journal ever published) : 59
- Pages : 185-193
- Abstract in English : Open spaces such as public parks, natural areas and golf courses may have an influence on the sale price of homes in close proximity to those resources. This paper shows that proximity to an open-space and open space type can have a statistically significant effect on a home’s sale price
- Comments/Notes : KEYWORDS: economic significance, nature. UTILITY: lecturers/teachers, academic research, students of universities of professional education.