Berg, A.E. van den & C.A.J. Vlek, 1999, The influence of plannend-change context on the evaluation of natural landscapes, in: Landscape and Urban Planning, 43,
- Author : Berg, A.E. van den & C.A.J. Vlek
- Year : 1999
- Journal/Series : Landscape and Urban Planning
- Volume Number (CONSECUTIVE: Counting all Volumes of this Journal ever published) : 43
- Pages : 1-10
- Abstract in English : Planned-change context negatively affected the perceived beauty of natural landscapes, particularly if landscapes were judges from a user perspective, and if natural landscapes had a low degree of human influence. Knowledge about landscapes may influence the perceived landscape beauty
- Comments/Notes : KEYWORDS: environmental psychology, nature experience, preferences, quality, landscape design. UTILITY: lecturers/teachers, academic research, students of universities of professional education.