Greenbie, B.B., 1982, The landscape of social symbols, in: Landscape Research, 7, 3
- Author : Greenbie, B.B.
- Year : 1982
- Journal/Series : Landscape Research
- Volume Number (ANNUAL: Counting Volumes of the Year shown above) : 3
- Volume Number (CONSECUTIVE: Counting all Volumes of this Journal ever published) : 7
- Pages : 2-6
- Abstract in English : Most discussion of landscape aesthetics deals with the relationship of humans to non-human nature. In this article the auteur will consider the subject from the point of view of what the landscape means to us in our relations with each other.
- Comments/Notes : KEYWORDS: landscape phylosophy, landscape aesthetics. UTILITY: lecturers/teachers, academic research.