- Area : 0,445
- GPS X : 16.379730399999970000
- GPS Y : 48.176457900000000000
- Implementation end : 2004
- Website : http://
- Project Status : Completed Project
- Ownership : Select Ownership...
- Accessibility : Select Accessability...
- Brief Description : The existing park had a good stock of old trees and was well integrated
into the surrounding grid of streets by virtue of its corner entrances.
Both of these aspects were preserved in the new design. The dense
underbrush and other barriers within the park were removed and a larger,
more open interior area created. Now that the trees have been tidied
up, they form a permeable boundary around the park and also frame the
new, oval-shaped piazza at the centre. A screened-off dog zone has been
created that is only accessible from the outside, and this also serves
to reduce conflict levels within the park (Lička, L.; Grimm, K. (Hg.)
Zeitgenössische Landschaftsarchitektur in Österreich. Birkhäuser, Basel,
- Designer : Karl Grimm Landschaftsarchitekten